Being an inexpensive photographer like myself has a various amount of pro's and cons, let me explain.
- Attracting more clients. Most of my clients are short on budget and there aren't many quality photographers around these days that will do a good job.
- Client's don't expect as much. Not entirely sure if this is a pro, but I left it in here because it makes my job somewhat easier. I personally prefer my clients to challenge me, but as a safe bet I know I can't let them down.
- People are always on the lookout for a bargain.
- People assume you don't know what you're doing.
- Clients with a bigger budget turn their nose at you.
- Which also means I get less respect.
In reality, I love my job. I have plenty of work to be getting on with and I am very happy with the clients I have and they are wonderful people.
However, I made this quick little post just to raise a little awareness that an inexpensive photographer like myself does know what he's doing and you won't be let down, no matter how big your wedding is.